Everyday Freepik offers millions of users around the world a great variety of ready-to-use graphic resources designed by top creative designers around the world.
As Freepik continues to grow and expand, we are looking for 2 experienced translators for our new project: Tutpad.
Tutpad is an online learning community made for designers, offering video tutorials and courses created by professionals from around the world.
We are seeking translators from Spanish into English.
We are looking for bilingual/ native speakers in the relevant languages. You should have a good eye for detail, spelling, grammar, and punctuation skills are essential. Some of your main responsibilities would be:
- Translating texts /audios from Spanish into English
- Constant communication with the Project Manager and the Translation Manager
- Dubbing videos from English/Spanish into the required language
- Must be able to demonstrate strong writing and communication skills
- Computer skills and familiarity with translation tools
- Proactive, decisive attitude and able to work independently
- Ability to work in a team
- Good eye for detail
Minimum education required
- Studies in the relevant language
- An active interest in design
- Basic video editing skills
- Experience in dubbing videos
- At least 1 year
- Steady position
- At Freepik we have a flexible work schedule timetable from Monday-Friday
- Work environment: become part of the young and dynamic team at Freepik
- A fun and relaxing leisure area with games, TV and bean-bags to relax