Everyday Freepik offers millions of users around the world a great variety of ready-to- use graphic resources designed by top and creative designers worldwide. As Freepik continues to grow and expand, we are looking for four experienced translators for our new project: Tutpad.
Tutpad is an online learning community for designers offering video tutorials and courses created by professionals from around the world.
We are seeking translators from English/Spanish into Spanish*, Portuguese (Brazilian), French and Italian.
As a Translator, you should be a native speaker in the relevant language, you must have a good eye for detail, with excellent spelling, grammar and punctuation skills. Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Translate texts from English and Spanish into the required language
- Constant communication with the Project Manager and the Translation Manager
- Dub videos from English/Spanish into the required language
* We require a male for the Spanish Translator position, as we already have a female voice to dub the videos
- Must be able to demonstrate strong writing and communication skills
- Computer skills and familiarity with translation tools
- Proactive, decisive attitude and able to work independently
- Ability to work in a team
- Good eye for detail
Minimum education required
- Studies in the relevant language
- An active interest in design
- Basic video editing skills
- Experience in dubbing videos
- At least 1 year
- Stable position
- At Freepik we have a flexible work schedule timetable from Monday-Friday
- Work environment: form part of a young and dynamic team at Freepik
- A fun and relaxing leisure area with games, TV and puffs to relax