BECOME A FREEPIK’S FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHER
We’re looking for talented photographers around the world. You just need to do a test. Are you ready?
The number one startup in Spain
More than 41 million visits a month!
More than 400 employees all around the world!
We offer a fixed rate per image
REQUIREMENTS FOR WORKING AS A FREELANCE PHOTOGRAPHER
- We’re looking for people with great imagination, passionate about photography, and who love being up-to-date on the latest trends.
- Being organized is essential. It’s important you manage your time effectively to get the best results and meet the deadlines.
- We seek responsible people that commit themselves to comply with the conditions specified on each photo session.
- We value positively a self-critical attitude. Following the guidelines and suggestions of the art directors is crucial to improve every day.
- All generated content must be original and exclusive.
- Fluency in English or Spanish is required so you can communicate with us.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Work wherever you want. Through our online platform, you will be able to manage your tasks from any computer.
- Enhance your portfolio. You can use the photos you produce for us to build a great portfolio, as long as you attribute to Freepik.
- You’ll work alongside your art director, who will give you advice and suggestions to improve your creative skills daily.
- You are free to decide on the photo sessions you carry out monthly. Its price will depend on the characteristics of each session, to be agreed upon with your art director.
- You won’t have to edit not select your photos, just send us the photos of the session in RAW format.
DO YOU WANT TO JOIN US?
- Fill in the form with your personal data and select the style you’ll use for the test.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email to gain access to our system
- Once there, you’ll see the technical requirements for the test. Submit the test after finishing it. We’ll give you feedback when we review it.
For the test, you need to send us 10 photos where you demonstrate your talent. It’s your chance to shine, so give it your best shots!
You’ll be provided with the themes for the test once you access our internal system.
You have to upload your files in JPG format. Then, if they are selected, you’ll be asked to send the files in DNG file format. Bear in mind these file requirements apply only to the test. Normally, you would have to send us files in RAW format.
We will not accept previously-edited photos, so make sure the photos aren’t edited at all, not even cropped. We want to evaluate your skills as a photographer, not as a photo editor.
After accessing the test, you’ll have up to 7 days to submit it.
When doing the test, keep in mind that:
- Freepik is an image bank so the photos you send have to be useful and visually appealing.
- Files must be in JPEG format and use the sRGB colour profile. The size must be higher than 1.5 MB, and the resolution must be between 2000 px and 8000 px on any of their sides.
- You cannot use resources from Freepik, from an external site, nor from your own portfolio for the test. We need your photos to be 100% exclusive.