Everyday Freepik offers to millions of users around the world a great variety of ready-to-use graphic resources designed by top and creative designers worldwide. Therefore, as Freepik continues to grow and expand, we are looking for an experienced Finance and Administration Manager to join our Development department and who is willing to contribute and boost this growth.
- The candidate will be responsible for the following functions:
- Supporting of ERP and controlling that every step fulfils all Spanish legislation requirements.
- Monthly bookkeeping through the control, codification and register of all accounting documents.
- Preparation of monthly reporting according to the requirements.
- Preparation of tax forms which should be periodically submitted: VAT, Withholding Tax, Intra-Community transactions, etc.
- Preparation of the Annual Accounts (annual financial statements with Notes) according to Spanish regulations in order to deposit them at the Business Register.
Minimum education required
- Bachelor's Degree in Economics or Business Administration.
- Strong knowledge of Spanish GAAP and Spanish Taxes is a must.
- IFRS knowledge will be very desirable.
- Experience with ERP is a must.
- High English level.
- Proactive and hands on individual who can operate at the highest professional and ethical standards at all times.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive relationship builder at local and corporate level.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure.
- 3-5 year experience in similar functions (Accounting Manager or Finance Manager) in a multinational environment.
- Stable position
- At Freepik we have a flexible work schedule timetable from Monday-Friday
- Work environment: form part of a young and dynamic team at Freepik
- A fun and relaxing leisure area with games, TV and puffs to relax