Everyday Freepik offers to millions of users around the world a great variety of ready-to-use graphic resources designed by top and creative designers worldwide. Therefore, as Freepik continues to grow and expand, we are looking for an experienced member to join our Marketing Department and who is willing to contribute and boost this growth.
Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Managing content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
- Collaborating in designing campaigns and promotional activity on Social Media.
- Boosting the online community and user support.
- Monitoring results and audience.
- Contacting with influencers and blogs.
- Updating the blog on Wordpress. Some of the posts are outsourced, but others will be written by you.
- Communication / Marketing
- A professional and advanced use of social media is essential: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Linkedin and YouTube.
- Native level of English
- Proactive, decisive attitude and independence in performing all functions
- Very favorable if has knowledge in graphic designing
- Other requirements: A passion for Social Media and Digital Marketing; an excellent capacity of communication, both written and spoken; proven experience in writing web content, management of online communities and user support in the digital platforms mentioned, as well as experience managing promotional campaigns on Social Media.
- Stable position
- At Freepik we have a flexible work schedule timetable from Monday-Friday
- Work environment: form part of a young and dynamic team at Freepik
- A fun and relaxing leisure area with games, TV and puffs to relax