Everyday Freepik offers to millions of users around the world a wide range of ready-to-use graphic resources designed by top designers and creatives worldwide. As Freepik continues to grow, we are looking for an experienced Art Director.
The Art Director plays a very important role at Freepik as we are always focused on offering the best quality graphic designs to our users worldwide.
In our Universe, you will have a lot of exciting challenges, helping our designers team (both onsite and remote) to create unique graphic content while supporting and supervising design projects and being updated with all the latest trends in the industry.
You will not only help designers to grow professionally, but will also be able to progress yourself by constantly learning new things, having the chance to be innovative and work in a creative environment at all times.
It’s part of our philosophy to provide top-quality content for our users around the world so we are looking for someone who shares our core values and can become a great addition to our Art Team. If you think you are a good fit, check the requirements and apply, we are looking forward to meeting you!
What you'll be doing:
- Coordinate a team of Graphic Designers
- Images correction and validation according to Freepik standards
- Coordinate and advise Designers on how to produce better content
- Search for new trends in graphic design
- Support on searching for new designers
- Development of Graphic Design Projects (internal and external)
- Graphic Design
What you bring:
- Degree in Graphic Design
- Training in illustration and /or final art is a plus
- Leadership and team management.
- High level of English (written and spoken).
- Proactive and decisive attitude
- Able to work independently and be a team player
- Passion for design, illustration and typography.
- Attention to details.
- Analytical and project management skills.
- Ability to see the big picture.
- Expert in graphic design tools and softwares, such us: Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
- At least 1 year
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours from monday to friday.
- Fully stocked kitchen with refreshments, cereals, fruits and much more.
- Ongoing professional training.
- Team buildings, pizza days and events all year round.
- Dynamic multicultural team.
- Modern offices located in the heart of the city of Málaga.
- Leisure areas with games, TVs and puffs to relax.