Everyday Freepik offers to millions of users around the world a great variety of ready-to-use graphic resources designed by top and creative designers worldwide. Therefore, as Freepik continues to grow and expand, we are looking for an experienced member to join our Growth Department and who is willing to contribute and boost this expansion.
Growth Hacking is a marketing technique developed by technology startups, such as Freepik, which uses creativity, analytical thinking, and social metrics to sell products and gain exposure. Particularly important for startups, as it allows for a "lean" launch that focuses on growth first, budgets second.
Some of the main responsibilities include:
- Undertake the negotiation and acquisition of graphics resources at the international level
- Make calls and contacts established in the growth plan of the company
- Insert the resources acquired in the Department of Design
- Analyze the results and correct deviations that may occur on the initial business plan
- Advise and guide external graphic designers and content providers
- Look for new opportunities and ways of acquiring content
- Commercial / Sales
- Highly important to have a high level of written and spoken English
- Proactive, decisive attitude and independence in performing all functions
Minimum education required
- Formación Profesional Grado Superior
- Favorable: Degree in Business Administration, Public Relations and Communication
- At least 1-2 years
- Stable position.
- At Freepik we have a flexible work schedule timetable from Monday-Friday
- Work environment: form part of a young and dynamic team at Freepik
- A fun and relaxing Leisure Area with games, TV and puffs to relax