Everyday Freepik offers to millions of users around the world a great variety of ready-to-use graphic resources designed by top and creative designers worldwide. Therefore, as Freepik continues to grow and expand, we are looking for an experienced Graphic Designer.
As a graphic designer you'll need to have a creative instinct to what users of Freepik like more and understand their needs before making design decisions. The focal point is to determine the message the design should portray.
As a Graphic Designer, some of the main responsibilities include:
- Development of graphic design projects.
- Search for new trends in graphic art
- Graphic Design
- Highly important to have a high level of written and spoken English
- Proactive, decisive attitude and independence in performing all functions
- Teamwork: capacity for working within teams
- Passion for design, illustration and typography
- Visualization of projects, analytical eye and attention to detail
- Able to manage the main programmes of graphic design and new technologies: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop…
Minimum education required
- Degree in Graphic Designing
- Valuable: training in illustration and /or final art
- At least 1 year
- Stable position
- At Freepik we have a flexible work schedule timetable from Monday-Friday
- Work environment: form part of a young and dynamic team at Freepik
- A fun and relaxing leisure area with games, TV and puffs to relax